[Via PlayStation Forums, thanks Matt and A1]
Update: Video is now after the break! Thanks adizzy615!
Update 2: Official press shots have emerged. [Via Engadget Spanish]
Update 3: A few more official specifications are flowing from the full Qore video (pardon the sync issues). Here's the dirt:
- 3.8-inch display (resolution is undisclosed)
- 43 percent lighter than the PSP-3000
- 16GB of Flash storage
- Bluetooth built-in; supports handset tethering and BT headsets
- No UMD drive
- Memory Stick Micro slot
- New Gran Turismo, Little Big Planet and new Metal Gear Solid (!) on the way
- Full PlayStation Network support (movie and TV rentals / purchases)
- Integration with PlayStation 3 (works the same as the PSP-3000 does)
- Sony views each of its products as "10-year lifecycle products," so the PSP "needs to live on."